Tuesday 6 December 2011

what i have done..

I have just realised that i haven't really been documenting all of the work that i have contributed to this production, something that hennie,lauren and i will have to discuss to sort out credits... So far I came up with and pitched the idea, done some research (this was my slightly less active area) found the experts and liased with them. A fair bit of editing, and took part on almost all shoots, and did 2 on my own, this couldn't be helped and narrated the documentary. I know that Hennie and Lauren have contributed a lot too, Lauren's editng and camera skills are phenomenal, and to be honest she has taught me a lot about Final Cut. Hennie has been great on sound, and research, as to has Lauren, and to be honest sometimes just having them around when your all trying to make sense of the mess, is really helpful for moral. Both of them were really great at putting together the script, and shooting shedule, such an essential for documentaries, and it really helped us during the edit, when we were putting together the rough assembly.
I couldn't have done it on my own, and Im glad they were part of my production team.

No comments:

Post a Comment